Are You Called By God,
And Don’t Know What To Do Next?
Introducing “Be Successful In Your Ministry”
Central Florida On Campus Class Begins September 2, 2014
- This Course Is Equivalent To The First Year Of Bible College
- Orlando Campus: One Night Per Week For 8 Months. Correspondence: At Your Own Pace
- Topics Include Definiteness of Purpose; Homiletics; Sermon Psychology; Fasting; Doctrine of God, Jesus Christ, Man, Salvation, Angels, Justification, and more; Top Ten Ministry Opportunities; English Bible Translations; The Life of Christ; The Life of Paul; Top Ten Ministry Secrets; Small Groups; The 5 Most Significant End-Time Events; and more…
- Enroll For Just $205.00 and 8 Payments of $120.00
- 20% Discount When You Pay In Full Within 30 Days
- 50% Scholarship For Your Spouse When You Enroll Together
- Ministerial License Or Ordination Available Upon Completion
- Receive A Certificate In Practical Theology And 30 Credits Towards Your Bachelor Degree
- “I Learned More In 8 Months Than 3 Years In Traditional Seminary” – Testimony
- More Than 5,000 Church Leaders Have Completed This Course
- Bachelor, Master, And Doctoral Degree Programs
CALL 407-886-3619 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Wow! International Seminary’s 2014 Commencement may be completed, but we are still receiving reports from our graduates and guests. The Alumni Association Banquet has been described as “one of our best ever.” The food and service was awesome, and the program was simply incredible. Several of our graduates were introduced and given an opportunity to share about what God is doing in their lives and ministries. We heard from pastors of small churches, large churches, even an Iranian church pastored by a former Muslim. Our group was encouraged and uplifted by the testimonies of how God is moving throughout this country, and around the world.
The Commencement itself was amazing. Fifty-five attending graduates were recognized for their academic studies as hundreds of friends and family watched. Our president, Dr. Daniel Tyler, presented an encouraging message that blessed not only the graduates, but every person in attendance. After the ceremony the graduates, and even many of the guests, came through the receiving line to receive congratulations from the faculty and staff, and for prayer for a multitude of situations.
If you are a graduate of International Seminary (any year, any program), and you would like to participate in the 2015 program, come back to this site by early February. We will have information available by then and you’ll be able to register for the next graduation service. The deadline date for registering is usually around April 1, so don’t wait. We will be at the same location next year, the Orlando Marriott – Lake Mary.
Though this is summer, and typically not a busy time for most colleges, we are actually seeing an increase in interest from potential students. For many, summer is a slow time in ministry. This is often an excellent season for ministers to pursue their studies. International Seminary does not close down during the summer, so if you are interested in getting started on a degree program, we will be here to help you. For a free academic evaluation just click the “Request Info.” button at the top of this page. If you prefer, you can contact our office at 407-886-3619 and ask for your free evaluation.
Note to our Alumni
We are in process of updating our catalog as well as portions of this website. If you are a graduate, and have a testimony that you would allow to be used (in part or in whole) here on our website, in our catalog, or in other promotions, please send it in an email to testimony@InternationalSeminary.com . Be sure to give your name, the name of your church or organization, and the degree you earned through International.
We also want to share your blessings with other graduates. If your degree from International has helped you in securing a job or a promotion, or if you’ve received special recognition in any way (published a book, received an award, etc.), you can send that information in an email to recognition@InternationalSeminary.com . Again, be sure to give your name and the degree you earned through International. We are proud of the incredible blessings many of our graduates have received, and we would like to share them on this site.
As mentioned above, we are in process of a major upgrade for our catalog. We hope to have this completed by mid-August. As soon as it is completed, we will post it here on this website.